Monday, May 27, 2019

Are ghosts/spirits really real?

Best Answer:  I was one of those people who never believed in them. Or at least thought that only the good, peaceful ones drifted between the heavens and earth and we never really saw them and if we felt them, it was calmness that came with it. BUT, I had an experience 3 years ago in a sub-basement apartment that told me there were disturbed, sad or bad spirits that exist too. I thought it was the state of mind I was in (a little low and confused at that time) that brought this on. But my neighbor who shared a wall with me had the same experience too. Later thinking about it, it did not scare me or anything, I put it down to experience and I also hope nothing like that ever comes to me again.
Learn much more here>>>https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AwrEZ7CDdOxcpw4AHQEPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTBydWNmY2MwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwM0BHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--?qid=20070815215618AAptwxy


No comments:

Post a Comment