Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Powerful Healing Prayers: Discover How to Get Healed Through Miracles of Faith

By      Expert Author Dr Olusola A Coker Ed.D 

Faith healing may be traced back to the ancient Greek and Roman times, where the god of medicine - Asclepius was acclaimed as the ultimate healer. Besides this "god" there were many other gods and idols used by faith healers when practicing their art. The bible also notes many instances where faith healing was used successfully. The case of Naaman's bathing ritual produced total recovery from his leprosy condition. The New Testament of the bible also has many examples of faith healing, some of which was done by Jesus himself.
RECEIVE HEALING THROUGH GOD'S WORD
Psalm 107:19-20; "Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them from their distress. He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction
The scripture above says in verse 20; that the word of God heals us from sickness and diseases, it also delivers us from trouble and destruction.
You can imagine how vital the word of God is. It is food to the spirit, energizing us for a victorious life in Christ Jesus. That is why the scripture says in Hebrews 4:12; "For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.
Every other weapon may cut or destroy the flesh and whole body but only the word of God can penetrate to cutting between soul and spirit. The word of God is so much more powerful!
PRAYER POINTS FOR HEALING.
Scriptures: Revelation 12:11: Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24: Jeremiah 17:14
O' Lord, forgive me all my sins, committed knowingly and unknowingly, Father, have mercy upon my life and let my sins be washed in the blood of the lamb that was slain.
I destroy by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ every sickness, pain, disease in my body, and I declare that I have been washed through the blood of Jesus!
I decree and I declare that I am healed by the stripes of our lord Jesus Christ.
O' Lord, my healing is in your hands alone. I command every sickness in my body manipulated by the devil to receive fire in the name of Jesus!
O God visit every part of my body now and perform the surgery that doctors of this world cannot understand in Jesus name!
I invite all the healing Angels to come down and assist in the divine surgery taking place in my body now in the name of Jesus!
I command every sickness to hear the word of God that this body of mine is the temple of the Holy Spirit, therefore, disappear in Jesus mighty name!
I cast out any sickness in my body without consideration for their names, for it is written, I shall decree a thing and it shall be established. Therefore, I regain my sound health in Jesus mighty name!
I uproot and disgrace Whatever God has not planted in my body, in the name of Jesus!
O' God arise and let the enemy of my health be scattered in Jesus name!
Dr Olusola Coker is the owner of Leonard Babs and co, He is also an Author and the president of breakthrough ministry, he has written so many books to his credit: His personal website is http://www.olusolacoker.com


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9723390

No comments:

Post a Comment